Capacities Programme: Infrastructures-1
On the 30th July 2009 the European Union launched the 4th Call for proposals for its €50 billion 7th Framework Research Programme (2007-2013). The call announced a suite of collaborative research funding opportunities under a number of Programmes, including, Capacities Programme: Infrastructures-1
Topics and Projects:
- Research Infrastructures for Atmospheric Research.
- Sites and experimental platforms for long-term ecosystem research.
- Research Infrastructures for Polar research.
- Research Infrastructures for Coastal Research, including for Integrated Coastal Zone Management and Planning.
- Research Infrastructures for offshore renewable energy devices: ocean-, current-, wave- and wind energy.
Support to new infrastructures
- European Carbon Dioxide and Storage Laboratory (ECCSEL)
- European Marine Biological Resource Centre (EMBRC)
03rd December 2009.
For further information please contact the National Contact Point
Other Sources of useful information:
- Details of projects supported under FP6 and some National Programmes (the EurOCEAN/MarinERA database)
- Details of projects funded under FP7 for which contracts have been concluded (Cordis website).