Theme 5: Energy
On the 30th July 2009 the European Union launched the 4th Call for proposals for its €50 billion 7th Framework Research Programme (2007-2013). The call announced a suite of collaborative research funding opportunities under a number of Thematic Programmes, including, Theme 5: Energy:
Topics and Projects:
- Corss-sectoral approach to the developmetn of very large offshore wind turbines.
- Support to the coordination of stakeholders' activities in the field of wind energy.
- Biofuels from algae (up to 3 projects)
04th March 2010
For further information please contact the National Contact Point
Other Sources of useful information:
- Details of projects supported under FP6 and some National Programmes (the EurOCEAN/MarinERA database)
- Details of projects funded under FP7 for which contracts have been concluded (Cordis website).