Theme 6 Environment (including Climate Change) - 3rd call opened on 3rd September 2008.
Total Funding Available: €193.5m
Closing Deadline: 08 January 2009 @ 1700 Brussels time
The following marine-related topics appear in this call:
- Climate Dynamics and abrupt changes – analysis of the palaeo-record.
- Climate change impacts on the marine environment: research results and public perception.
- Options for Ecosystem-based management.
- Support to Maritime Partnership.
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management (Mediterranean & Black Sea).
- Management and protection of coral reefs in the wider Caribbean.
- Contributions of seafloor sampling programmes to European deep-sea research
- Sustainable development for coastal cities (India and SE Asia).
- Innovative coastal defence technologies
An information day on the 3rd FP7 Environment Call will be hosted in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Santry, Dublin on 22 September 2008.
For further information please see the International Funding section or contact the Marine Institute European Desk (Dr. Niall McDonough) on 091-387200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.