Calling on all teachers, parents and children… Did you ever want to learn how to draw a happy fish, a grumpy shark, a ship, or maybe a super surfer?
Dive in and join our weekly cartoon drawing classes online with cartoonist John Joyce and create fun drawings for everyone. Share your children’s drawings with us on social media and win some fun ocean inspired prizes including books, posters, stickers and more!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Teachers and parents, FOLLOW US on our EXPLORERS social media channels: Explorers Facebook page and Explorers Twitter page.
- Watch out for our SEA HOW to DRAW cartoon drawing classes that are posted on the EXPLORERS social media pages every week. You can also dive in and draw some cartoons by watching the EXPLORERS SEA HOW to DRAW online classes. [add link to updated web page linking to drawing classes – see section below].
- SHARE your children’s ocean cartoon drawings with us on social media.
- Tag your pictures #SEAHowtoDRAW
- Every FRIDAY, the EXPLORERS team will select an OCEAN CHAMPION WINNER and share some of our favourite SEA HOW TO DRAW cartoons ONLINE!