Under the EPA Co-funded Scholarships Scheme, funding is available for a small number of awards, as per the following:
- 48-month PhDs (indicative budget of €96,000);
- Limited to new and innovative projects;
- Co-funded by an Irish host research institution on a 50:50 basis;
- EPA is to be consulted in the drafting of the proposed PhD scope, as well as in the selection process of the candidate (i.e. interview panel)
- All co-funded PhDs would have to adhere to the EPA’s funding rules and reporting requirements.
Submission deadline is 29th March 2019. See EPA Website for full call details.
Friday, 29 March, 2019