The Marine Institute is delighted to advise that the 2nd Transnational Call for research proposals under the ERA-NET MarTERA (Maritime and Marine Technologies for a new Era).
Proposals may be submitted under five priority areas as follows:
- Priority Area 1: Environmental friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Novel materials developemnt and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing/production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
The funding available for Irish partners is 300,000 Euro (two partners 150,000 Euro each), which is being funded by the Marine Institute. A summary of the National Funding Guidelines are published on the MarTERA website. If you have queries please email funding [at] marine [dot] ie or the nominated national contact point listed in the call documents.
Closing Date for Pre-Propoals - 29 March 2019 at 17:00 Central European Time (16:00 Irish Time).
On the 13 February 2019 the MarTERA brokerage event will take place in Oslo, Norway.
Please refer to the Ireland National Rules, which requires Irish partners to complete and submit the Ireland National Process Form to funding [at] marine [dot] ie by 29th March 2019 16:00 (one per proposal)