Hardiman Research Scholarships and Dr Tony Ryan Research Scholarships
National University of Ireland, Galway launched the Hardiman Research Scholarships and Dr Tony Ryan Research Scholarships which are fully funded for four years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees. The Scholarships offer opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to pursue a Structured PhD focused on the five key areas of researchin which the University offers leading expertise. These are:
- Applied Social Sciences and Public Policy
- Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Environment, Marine, and Energy
- Humanities in Context, including Digital Humanities
- Informatics, Data Analytics, Physical and Computational Sciences.
Scholarships will be awarded only to those who will engage full-time in research during the period of the award in NUI Galway. Full details of the Scholarships are available from the NUI Galway website. Closing date for applications was 20th November 2015.