Ocean Frontier 2018, North Atlantic Opportunities Conference is being held in St. John's, Newfoundland Oct. 9-12.
The Ocean Frontier Institute (OFI), is a transnational hub for ocean research that's exploring the sea's changing ecosystem to discover innovative solutions that strengthen the economy and our environment.
Program and registration information can be found here: http://oceanfrontierinstitute.com/oceanfrontier2018.
The work of OFI will be showcased during Ocean Frontier 2018, North Atlantic Opportunities Conference. The event will include presentations that examine how research is:
• improving prediction and mitigation of major storms
• transforming how we monitor the ocean with new data capture and IT tools
• helping to manage human activities as they relate to ocean resources
• advancing the potential for fisheries and aquaculture industries to meet global seafood demand in a sustainable manner
• strengthening marine safety
Early bird registration fees generate significant value and OFI staff can assist with visa requirements.