Re-use of Public Sector Information
Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005
(S.I. 279 of 2005)
The Marine Institute complies with the regulations on the Re-Use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is copyright of the Marine Institute unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
The Marine Institute is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Marine Institute does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.